Something I realised when I moved to England is that you all love some kind of jam! To be eaten with scones, on a toast or on top of many different desserts, nothing better than a freshly homemade jam.
So today I will share a very simple and delicious 3 ingredients recipe that you can keep for at least 1 week inside the fridge. (If you manage to keep it safe for so long! )
STRAWBERRY JAM INGREDIENTS
- 500g fresh strawberries washed, clean and cut into small pieces.
- 1 cup (200ml) caster sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon juice.
- Put all the ingredients inside a pan and mixed gently.
- Turn the heat on and let the sugar melt until boiler
- When starts boiler keep stirring gently for more about 15 to 20 minutes or until it reducesand gets thicker.
- When it’s ready turn off the heat and transfer to a ramekin to serve or put in a closedcontainer to keep in the fridge for later.
- Use within 1 week.
If you fancy something more, check out my last recipe of a Brazilian Carrot Cake.
Sweet Treats & Desserts