Finally, Summer is almost here . Who doesn’t love fresh strawberries ! This recipe is a quick cheesecake recipe that is very versatile . You can swap the strawberries to any other fruit that you like.
If you would like a little extra treat you can add some chocolate .
This recipe is quick , easy and absolutely delicious !! you have everyone asking for more . This recipe makes a standard take out portion. So if you have a small plastic container or a small 6’inch spring form cake tin it will perfect.
- 100g digestive biscuits
- 50g butter, melted
- 175g full fat soft cream cheese
- 25g icing sugar, sifted
- 75ml double cream, whipped
- 4 strawberries, halved
- Crush the biscuits by putting them in a plastic food bag and bashing with a rolling pin. Melt the butter and then stir in the biscuits. Press into the base of a container.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Roughly dice the strawberries, keeping one slice aside to decorate the top of the cheesecake. Mix the strawberries into the cheesecake topping.
- Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and press down making sure there are no air bubbles.
- Place the strawberry half on top to decorate.
Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours until the cheesecake has set. Will keep for up to 2 days in the fridge.
For more recipes to enjoy making with kids, Follow my blog profile
| Asma Awan
Cooking with Kids