Plant-Base Dill Pickle Slaw
This is a great recipe for the warmer months and goes well with plant based burgers in the BBQ season. If you haven’t already, read through our blog for Plant-Based BBQ Ideas that shares loads of tips for you to enjoy a family BBQ without starving!
- 1 White Cabbage shredded or grated
- 1 Red Cabbage shredded or grated
- 1 kg Carrot grated
- 100g Pumpkin Seeds toasted
- 100g sunflower seeds toasted
- 500g Plant Based Mayo
- 100g Fresh Dill finely chopped
- 500g Spanish or Mild Onions grated or very finely sliced
- 100g Gherkins chopped fine (you can also add the same of chopped capers)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and taste for seasoning. This can be made the day before and will keep in the fridge for a few days.
Plant Based Foods