Cindy’s Kitchen UK Valentine’s Day pop-up kitchen
James' Kitchen, High Street, Winslow, Buckingham, UK
Still looking for where to go for Valentine’s Dinner? Join us on Friday 14th February for the first, Cindy’s Kitchen UK pop-up kitchen at a lovely local cafe at Winslow High Street called James’ Kitchen.
Cindy’s Kitchen UK is an Indonesian & Asian food specialist, which will be serving some of the best and most distinctive dishes from Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
– GF Thai shrimp cakes / Thai tofu cakes (VE)
– GF sweetcorn fritters (VE)
– GF rice paper prawn roll / rice paper veg roll (VE)
The main course served on one plate, consists of the following:
– GF Indonesian caramelised rendang curry with beef OR jackfruit (VE)
– GF Indonesian veg fried noodles (VE)
– GF Spiced aubergine heat rating: 1/10 (VE)
– GF Indonesian kale curry (VE)
All served with jasmine rice
Dessert (please choose one):
– GF, DF Pandan chiffon cake OR
– GF Onde-onde / sesame ball fritters with mung bean paste filling (VE)
Two course meals £ 18 per person OR
Three course meals £ 20 per person
Drinks (alcohol/non-alcohol, tea & coffee) can be purchased throughout the evening.
Booking is by reservation ONLY and seating is limited so please make sure to confirm to:
DerekScanlon2505@yahoo.co.uk by 31st of January at the latest.
When placing your booking, please select your dietary requirement and £ 10 deposit per person is required to secure your booking (can be paid directly cash/card at James’ Kitchen or by bank transfer).