Indonesian Kale Curry
INDONESIAN GULAI PASTE
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1 red chilli (seed out)
- 1 tbs roasted coriander seed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 500 gr kale
- 2 bay leaves
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 lemon grass, smashed the white part to release the aroma
- 1 thumb size ginger, smashed it
- 1 thumb size galangal, smash it
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 300 ml water
- 1 tbs sea salt
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Saute the gulai paste with oil and add in the bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, ginger and galangal) sautéed until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and water, cook until boiling.
- Season the broth according to your preference.
- Mix the kale leaves and stir until just cooked. Ready to be eaten on its own, or with rice.
Make sure to Follow my Profile Page to receive many more new recipes!!
Indonesian Food Recipes