This is a really easy recipe to follow and if you’ve cooked the previous recipe for Chicken Curry you should already have the spices that you need, if not you can purchase them off me or from any grocery shop.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 – 25 mins
- 3 -4 tbsp of oil
- 1 green chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp whole seeds – ( i make my own mix of various seeds)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped bite size
- 4 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Boil the potatoes until tender and then drain.
- Set a medium size pan over a medium heat. When it’s hot, pour in the oil.
- Add all the spices in at this point.
- Cook all the spices for a 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and coat them with the spices and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coriander leaves and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Indian Food Recipes