This is the most loved recipe. Its’s creamy, got the toffee, Chocolate, smoothness of the banana and the crunch of the biscuits. This is the most requested recipe the by our budding chefs in our classes and their parents . It’s a quick and easy recipe and yet tastes absolutely decadent .
- 100g Oaty biscuits
- 50g butter, melted
- 200g tinned caramel
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 100ml double cream
- 20g plain chocolate, melted
- Crush the biscuits by putting them in a plastic food bag and bashing with a rolling pin. (TIP: make sure some of the biscuits are still in chunks, this gives a better texture!).
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter by placing into a microwave for 20 second bursts until melted. Stir in the crushed biscuits.
- Press the biscuit mixture into the base of a container or lined tin, using the back of a spoon.
- Pour the caramel over the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Arrange the banana slices on top of the caramel.
- In a large bowl, using a whisk, whip the cream until soft peaks. Spoon the cream over the banana slices and press down with the back of a spoon.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts until melted. 8. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cream. Place in the fridge to keep cool.
For more recipes to enjoy making with kids, Follow my blog profile
| Asma Awan
Cooking with Kids