This is a simple recipe as is a family favourite in our house. We alter it each time we bake to suit our mood and occasion and it goes down well every single time. With the whole family home bound due to the lockdown, it would be a shame not to get everyone baking!
By the way these muffins are great for lunchboxes and freeze very well too!
- I cup flour ( can take gluten free)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp cinammon powder
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- A splash of milk
- 1-2 medium ripe bananas
Toppings as you please (optional)
- Chocolate Chips
- Chia Seeds
- Poppy seeds
- In a bowl peel and mash the bananas and set aside.
- In another large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Now combine the dry ingredients with oil, egg and a splash of milk. Careful not to overdo the milk as the batter can become too thin.
- Now roll in the mashed bananas.
- Your batter is ready to go into the over at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- If you really want to make it fancy – you can add chocolate chips, walnuts, chia seeds or poppy seeds to the batter and give it your own signature flavour.
This muffins are great for snack and lunchboxes and freeze really well.
I’m sharing all my favourite recipes. Follow me to see more!!
Sharing my passion of food with you!